Living the frugal life

This blog is about anything & everything frugal. I hope that my blog will benefit EVERYONE. Anyway, sit back, relax and enjoy the rants and raves coming from a 23-year-old single mother of uno. Take a look around. You just might see something you like. Btw, tell your friends. ;-)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My first entry

Well, if by some sort of luck that you happened to stroll across my blog I just wanted to say, WELCOME!

I am so glad to finally be apart of the blogging community. Since I love to write & love to talk about different things, I decided to create one.

Let me introduce myself, My name is Jessica and I'm from Flint, Michigan. Better known as the "First lady" of Flint. Some people say this as a form of sarcasm but I wear this label with pride.
:-)

Anyway, the main reason that I made this blog was to inform and enhance everyone's knowledge about being as frugal as they possibly can be.

What exactly is frugal?

Frugality (also known as thrift or thriftiness), often confused with cheapness, is a traditional value, life style, or belief system, in which individuals practice both restraint in the acquiring of and resourceful use of economic goods and services in order to achieve lasting and more fulfilling goals. In a money-based economy, frugality emphasizes economical use of money in meeting long term personal, familial, and communal desires.

To summarize, being frugal basically means making the most of what you have and sticking to what's affordable to you.

My blog will also contain tips on how to look for the best deals on and off the internet, tips on how to save money, tips on how to find the best mystery shopping, focus groups, and survey sites & overall not having to spend a whole lot for anything!

So come join me on a blog that you will sure to enjoy. I welcome any and all comments (criticism included). You don't have to leave feedback but I welcome (and enjoy) it.

Have yourselves a great day & remember, "The best things in life are free."

Love ya much,

~J~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

(data provided from NewsGator Online)
Bloggers of Michigan
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random